• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Yamaha M-80 make offer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have here a yamaha m-80 for sale in working condition but needs some help. This amp is all original and has only been checked at the local service shop once when i bought it. Main problem here is when i bought it there was a broken speaker. Make me an offer or perhars suggest a way for me to get it fixed the local shop cant get the original part from yamaha so basicaly they wont touch it

I saw a thread once where someone replaced the plastic speaker posts with brass ones and made a nice aluminum plate to mount the new posts to; much sturdier than stock. You could try something like that. What would you be looking to get if you sold it? I don't need an amp this big, but I'll spread the word for you.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.