XSim 9 band crossover

Hello.
I am pretty new with this, and I wish to get your opinion guys if I am doing something wrong.
I am trying to achieve somewhat linearity with 9 different frequency speakers separated even more precisely on their most linear part by a matching band crossover.
My amplifier out is 8 ohms ( can handle 4 as well ), and I wonder these drops in the resistances down to close to 4 - will they cause some issue, and if it is possible to explain to me those drops how they will affect the sound eventually or the amplifier.
Thank You in advance.

Attachments

• filter7.dxo
    36.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 231.jpg
    231.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 67
Hello.
I am pretty new with this, and I wish to get your opinion guys if I am doing something wrong.
I am trying to achieve somewhat linearity with 9 different frequency speakers separated even more precisely on their most linear part by a matching band crossover.
My amplifier out is 8 ohms ( can handle 4 as well ), and I wonder these drops in the resistances down to close to 4 - will they cause some issue, and if it is possible to explain to me those drops how they will affect the sound eventually or the amplifier.
Thank You in advance.
Are you actually going to build this?

Care to share some pics as you go?
Very interesting concept