• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

X-over components for sale (Auricap and Alpha core inductors)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi I have some x-over components for sale that I will not be using. These were originally bought for the Bottlehead Straigh 8 speakers. This was the second version of the x-over. I have all the components except for a pair of caps that I used somewhere else. So if you want them all just let me know but I am selling these seperately. They are brand new never soldered or used. Also these are the older version of the Auricaps not the new XO series.

Auricaps
2X 3.3+-10% 450V $20 each SOLD
2X 2.7+-10% 450V $15 each
2X 4.7+-10% 200V $20 each SOLD
2X 1.0+-10% 450V $15 each SOLD
2X .33+-10% 450V $10 each

Goertz Copper Foil Inductors (Alpha Core)
2X 16 AWG 1.0mH $10 each SOLD
2X 16 AWG 0.5mH $10 each SOLD
2X 16 AWG .68mH $10 each SOLD
2X 16 AWG .39mH $7 each SOLD

I priced these about half price. Let me know what you need.
Thanks,
John

Last edited:
Here is a pic of the caps

2013-03-06070638.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.