• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Potato Semi PO74G374

I'm in the exact same situation... contacted them by ebay and never got a reply. I was planning to go for the dual FF 74VHC74 which is a 125MHz part at 3.3V to reclock BClk and LRclk of my Amanero. You have also the picogate single FF among others (have them in my mouser account), but they are small. Please keep us updated about your final solution.

I bought some in February - took over a month for it to go from CA to the freight forwarder I used in NY and 5 days to cross the Atlantic.

I think its a dead duck. Another friend here did the same and his packet never even got to the freight forwarder. We both used this because he wouldn't ship to Europe. Such a pity but its not worth it.