• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: older Wonder - Infiny Caps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
I have two silver 4uF 425V short legs.

Attachments

• WP_20160214_001[1].jpg
    WP_20160214_001[1].jpg
    403.1 KB · Views: 89
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Mark,

Are you looking for the white ones with the green end-caps? If so, I should have some.

If you are looking for the white colored Infinity Caps, be aware that the white coating was a fairly thin and fragile printed coating and I've had it flake off and leave the conductive interior exposed (sorta a pain on caps used for higher voltages, especially when stacked!!!!). If you are looking for these, beware that this can happen.

Greg in Mississippi

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.