• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB matched pair of LSK170 or 2SK170

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here is a screenshot of the prices they quoted me in an email.
I also inquired about the production of the 2SJ74's but I haven't heard anything back yet.
I did read a news update from the company that it is supposed to happen this year sometime but no word as to exactly when.

jer :)

Attachments

• LSK170 prices.jpg
    LSK170 prices.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 147
Here is a screenshot of the prices they quoted me in an email.
I also inquired about the production of the 2SJ74's but I haven't heard anything back yet.
I did read a news update from the company that it is supposed to happen this year sometime but no word as to exactly when.

Thanks the lsj74 has been promised since 2006 so do not hold you breath . I started a thread about it and still waiting for news since dec of 12 . Interesting the higher idss are cheaper !

Yes, I wish I had saved that report I had just saw it within the last 48 hours, now I can't seem to find it.
It may have been the same news report you had seen as Dec. 2012 rings a bell.

If I find out more I will surely let everyone know.

It in a different place but that the one I have referred. http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pass-labs/236111-transistors-needed.html
and http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pass-labs/233135-will-linear-deliver-promised-lsj74-3.html
as well as New Year, New Features at Linear Integrated Systems |

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.