• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB HP 3561a or 35665a (low band Spectrum Analyzer)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

just for hobby audio work, so DC to 100k is plenty for me. HP model preference because most of the docs are on-line. I put to specific models but I'm open to other similar HP models. Tracking Gen/source and at least 1 input is the main requirement.

I know sound cards +FFT SW have come a long way and for $100-$200 lots can be done now, but I'm looking for a box solution but I guess I will fall back to sound card if nothing comes up. Cosmetics not so important provided every button works...

send me a PM if you have something or know someone who does. In the mean time I'll keep scanning epay and others.

cheers
paba

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.