• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB dynamic headphone amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,
I would to buy a Gilmore DynaHi amplifier or DynaLo balanced or something similar balanced.
I'm looking for a already mounted kit, no spare parts, 220 V.
My budget could arrive at $1000 depend what you can offer.
Thank you,

Matteo Denti
Milan, Italy

Last edited:
Why balanced? I have a Dynalo and it drives Grado with more than enough headroom. I might be persuaded to sell mine but I really do love it so price won't be low. It has Sigma 22 as the PSU and a Twisted pear relay based attenuator with a separate power circuit for volume control.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.