• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Dynaco SCA or ST 35 output transformers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'd like to find a pair of these (number 565) in excellent electrical, and at least good cosmetic condition. Although I'm in Australia, I trade online a lot and am aware of International postage/shipping costs, so I'd be happy to look at a pair from anywhere, so long as they work well, and the price is OK.

Cheers

Hello Brett,
I think I can help you out with the Dynaco (2) output transformers, Z565 and (1) power transformer that I pull out of a (I think) working SCA-35 integrated amp about 3 1/2 years ago. I have recently moved and I can't find anything. But I have the transformers in front of me now. These transformers has been outside in a shed for a year but they look alright. And I have another SCA-35 somewhere that I brought on e-bay but I remember that one didn’t work but I wanted the transformers.
So if you want them you can have them, just pay for the shipping and some packing materials. All I asked that you help others interested in DIY audio, especially newbies. I am a Pass follower and I am only interested in solid state projects. And besides many people in this forum has help me with ideas and design issues, especially HarryHaller with spice models of Hitachi mosfets that I had been looking for years for and to lazy to model myself.

Well planet10,
I am will give you the same deal as Brett. I know I seen that other SCA-35 chassis with the transformers on it when I was preparing to move. So let me look for them again at my mother house this weekend and I will let you know. Time for bed got to get up at 04:30 am for work.
:cool:

<b>All I asked that you help others interested in DIY audio, especially newbies.</b>

I forgot to add to my original post that'll be glad to do this wherever I can. I hope I help now to some extent, and your request echoes my personal spiritual practice. I've given gifts in the past and made the same request of the recipients. That way the energy continues.

Cheers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.