• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: 2SJ26

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
AFAIK everything on this B-2 is working except for the single VFET, although I plan to recap it and swap out the 2SC458s as Glenn says they are bad news. I was planning on selling it as I already have CR--3020, CR-2020, CR-2040 and CR-800 systems running here. I really don't know what to offer you, shipping we could do on my UPS account, packing the beast would be the only problem there.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.