With one makes more sound!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am not intende to call you stupid!

JMATEUS, EU PERDI TEU E MAIL!

Sorry the portuguese message, i loose E mail adress of JMateus, one friend..personal and cultural friend.

EVERY SIMILARITY WITH DEAD OR ALIVE PEOPLE IS A MATTER OF COINCIDENCE. THIS IS FICTION SITUATION, A CHARGE, A JOKE, A KIDDING... I SOMEONE (alike my person) PERCEIVE SOME SIMILARITY WITH THEMSELVES OR SOME FRIENDS I HAVE NO RESPONSABILITY RELATED THEIR INTELIGENCE OR ABSENSE OF THAT QUALITY.

Think about, and convince me i am wrong!.

Not saying forum people stupid
Not saying all mankind is stupid, only majority
I am not directing message to the ones in this thread
Not directing message to ones out of thread

If you feel bad!... take a look in your equipment! and punch it...not me!!!

Carlos

here is some scratch with suicide and hunger people

Jens, your case is special and very well justified... i think, your case, special and not wrong.

But normal home music... do not need so big power to avoid problems with family and neighboors.

This charge is my image, because a long time i was finding power.

But some friends can feel alike too, say thanks to give you some "ligth", not hate me...you spend big money, and i do not tell you to do, so, i am not responsable.

Carlos

Attachments

• iiiiiiiiiih!.jpg
    iiiiiiiiiih!.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 132
No Jens, not directed to you!

You was the one that explain me clearly, when and where we need heavy power.

I said you are rigth, not for apartments.... if you live in appartment, it will reach you too... sorry... i think Denmark as a lot of pretty houses, not buildings.... of course you have...but imagine like that...maybe wrong. I tried to be close to know this things of Denmark, but i could not have that kind of info.

Im my country we have 40 million people that knows only to read bad and write bad... 3 year maximum in school... and one year learning things important alike read and write. Those people, together with poor food, because they are poor and eat all time dried corn and some root native indians used here.

Those people, almost 20 percent of our population is completely idiotic people...my maid when i say, put this together to cook... cut this, and that and this condiment, do not put salt...but if i forget to say to measure time, take a look and shut off the fire, she let things burn!
And i say!

- Edna, what's happened? why you do not control food and when ready shutt of fire?

You do not told me that Mr. Carlos..... first time i feel nervous but do not told a word.... second time happens, and 10 and twenty... this way i discover that she is not a little stupid... she is completely stupid!

Now, we learn with her...must explain clearly what you mean, and asked her to repeat all you said.

The man that wash our cars in building garage, starts with wheells and low part of car..... till he stomach.... and them goes to ceiling, to up part..... i asked him.... hey!... don't you think better to start up, because dirty will go down and them you remove when watter with a soft cloth in the low parts.
He answered me:
- Is the same thing Mr. Carlos, i have to clean up and to clean down parts.... so, same thing.

I shut my mouth and i go away of him, i feel afraid of those people...because this loss of intelligence is dangerous...he do three steps for years and never think about that..... first low, them high..... dirty goes down and he wash again low parts...three step against one step.

I invite Mr. Till to came Brazil....please till, do not come anymore.... i could perceive you are a leader.... that kind of strong man that cannot hear foolishes without Kombat!..... if you came here, and became naturally a leader of those people..... not only because you are clever, but also because they are not hard to be moved hear, there or everywhere..... those people can be danger if one leader ask them to figth to better life... they are completely poor...money is in the hand of less than 10 big bankers.... all we have goes to US to pay money we borrow... this way, i am 3 percent of 1000 dolars income..... they will think i am the responsible...because where they leave can see my tower building and my shinny car.... if they understand wrong the meaning of some strong man as till means, will be problem...lets go there and kill those rich ones..... and the really guilties will be out of here a long time, in his personnal airplanes to have their milionaire accounts in Switzeland and some islands without control or informs of accountings.... taxes paradise islands... and i will be in troubles.

Reading you till, and reading Halojoy material, and taking a look the way you react against some called woddo theories (are not stupid till, have some foundaments too) i perceive Adolf...... the Hitler, you having the same energy to go against without tear and fear.

You here, will be succed... and i will be F-----

Regards all...... majority stupid, in my country is reallity, because 40 percent guarantee very low intelligence...others are keept with low level school, cannot match high school in the "States", and government using that to control people, information is filtered alike Us informations too.... this way.... danger!

Carlos

Hi there,

I've only ever been disgusted with the sound from you get in the cinema, they seem to use too few speakers to actually provide any kind of decent environment/spacial effects, you always know what side it's comming from and where it's at, including the sound from the subs, which when it blasts never fails to make me turn around and look over my shoulder to see what drunk just came crashing through the door.

Maybe they use super efficient speakers with super small amps and when they want it louder it does nothing but distort?

The reason I like my speakers is they are capable of providing you with the live experience, should you so desire (feel your spine rattle). My neighbores...didn't at all mind running their generators all night long, just because they could, when we had rolling blackouts last summer..should they be my concern? On any given day when there isn't a rolling black out....they dont' even turn on the lights.

But....while it doesn't truly concern me, I can honestly tell you, no one has ever come knocking asking or telling me to turn it down..the police included.

One of my neighbores kids now has a garage band, and they really don't know how to play...I put up with it...at least when I play loud..it's well played (from someone else)...even if you don't like it.

My speakers which are in my basement, can make the shingles on the roof rattle, can feel the ground moving while standing on it outside...and can easily shake the pictures on the walls three houses down....and probably further.

Why has no one ever complained? Well...I'm not completly igorant.
Non of them works nights (sleeps days), I never blast it at night..I never blast it for very long..an hour or so at most....usually just to hear one song that I'm in the mood to really hear...and it's not the source for parties..my enjoyment only.

In moderation, it'll never be a problem with them. In an apartment...yeah....just can't blast it, still sounds great low, the bass will carry a little but not enough for anyone to complain.

Now, back to the cinema's disgusting sound..
When my speakers are "loud"...you can still stand in front of them and hold a conversation without having to raise your voice....uuntil the bass kicks in....midrange tends to stay at easy level, perhaps this is why it's not so annoying...whereas at the theatre it's simply blairing...and never cleanly.

I enjoy it alot for watching movies with for that reason, very clean sound that fills the room and you don't sink down in your seat, and nice to actually feeeeel the dinosaurs comming while watching jurassic park...instead of thinking a parade of drunks just crashed in, also 200W (x2)..

I agree alot of people just want and do what others have/do ..status thing...makes em feel good about themselves. Myself, spent months looking at specifications trying to figure out what would give me the kind of sound I wanted....as far as the speakers go I was most pleased....the amp....I still have to build my own, it's the only way I'll ever afford to have one that can do that job.

So keep in mind, while most are simply copycats, fighting tooth and nail to climb a social ladder that will only envetually flush them down the toilet, there's always a select few, who are able to think for themselves, and simply know what they want.

Back to my simulations..
Take care.

Chris

PS: While I'd never get married, I'm not sure getting married three times makes you foolish in anyway...unless it's to the same woman. :eek:

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Re: No Jens, not directed to you!

destroyer X said:
Im my country we have 40 million people that knows only to read bad and write bad... 3 year maximum in school... and one year learning things important alike read and write. Those people, together with poor food, because they are poor and eat all time dried corn and some root native indians used here.

Those people, almost 20 percent of our population is completely idiotic people...my maid when i say, put this together to cook... cut this, and that and this condiment, do not put salt...but if i forget to say to measure time, take a look and shut off the fire, she let things burn!
And i say!

- Edna, what's happened? why you do not control food and when ready shutt of fire?

You do not told me that Mr. Carlos..... first time i feel nervous but do not told a word.... second time happens, and 10 and twenty... this way i discover that she is not a little stupid... she is completely stupid!

Regards all...... majority stupid, in my country is reallity, because 40 percent guarantee very low intelligence...others are keept with low level school, cannot match high school in the "States", and government using that to control people, information is filtered alike Us informations too.... this way.... danger!

Carlos

Carlos,

Just to be sure I understand you, when you say 'stupid', you really mean 'uneducated' isn't it? You don't imply that your countrymen have such bad genes that they are really stupid, have low intelligence?

Jan Didden

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
classd4sure said:
Hi,

Carlos may be generalising a bit there to make his point, but I sure know how it is to have to walk away after someone say's something so inane that it can't possibly be followed with anything...it takes a special kind of person to make that happen...

Cheers

Chris

Yes I know. Don't feed them, don't educate them, let them do the dirty work you are too good for and..presto! You've got a "special kind of people".

Jan Didden

We aren't going to fight, not at all what either of us are here for, and I applaud you for standing up the little guys, that as well takes a special kind of person.

Born rich I was not.

However, when I said "special kind of people"...I had a friend of mine in mind....well....I'll refrain from any examples...but I have witnessed her stop several converstations by saying something crazy..as though her brain was tunned into a parallel dimension where it probably would have made sense to say that.

When you see three or four people just stop talking, shake their heads and walk away....I can't help but think ...that's a special person ..to be able to do that....without insulting anyone! A skill I should acquire.

Since this isn't a technical thread in any way I'll just ask ya, how you get the "originally posted by" in your quotes. Thought I'd ask before I got "told".

Thanks
Chris

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
classd4sure said:
[snip]Since this isn't a technical thread in any way I'll just ask ya, how you get the "originally posted by" in your quotes. Thought I'd ask before I got "told".

Thanks
Chris

I dunno Chris, I just tick the little box in the right hand (that's the hand where the thumb is on the left side ;) ) lower corner of the post I want to quote and then hit 'reply' at the very end of the thread.

Jan Didden

janneman said:

I dunno Chris, I just tick the little box in the right hand (that's the hand where the thumb is on the left side ;) ) lower corner of the post I want to quote and then hit 'reply' at the very end of the thread.

Jan Didden

Might work..If I screwed that up would you shake your head and walk away?

Wait wait...let me try one (have been working on it)..

Ahem:

Which right? Is it the right when I'm above the monitor....or the right when I'm below the monitor?

Good?

Cheers

Chris

Re: Re: No Jens, not directed to you!

janneman said:

Just to be sure I understand you, when you say 'stupid', you really mean 'uneducated' isn't it? You don't imply that your countrymen have such bad genes that they are really stupid, have low intelligence?

You don't have to have "bad genes" to have low intelligence. Poor nutrition, especially from birth, can easily account for it.

Unfortunattelly my friends, the problem is a little bit bigger

They had no good food when very small, despite of medicine doctors always saying that mother milk always good, my daugther cried all time when born, and i became afraid of some big disease, alike defective organism, some big akes, something hurt,i felt very bad, she was somedays old i was completely lost, doctor saying no week human natural milk, and my daugther needed more food. One old, very, very old doctor said, young medicine foolishes!, give this, do that, and you will se she will stop cry. And happened in a matter of minutes, the big doctor, in the main hospital, full of post graduation and some extension foruns and studies outside do not could accept simple things like that.

The poor people eat dried corn, not corn flakes, its something that is the rest of some industrial process to remove main parts of corn, this is cheap and eaten cooked (inflated) in a special manner, only steam, vapor, watter turned into hot gases inflates the thing, no taste!... they put pieces of meet with more fat than meet and fill stomach up.

Yes, of course we help three families and we give them 20 percent of our income,by this reason i will move to small apartment and rent this big palace here to the one can pay 100 dollares to maintain the building, 40 people giving 100 dolares each one...excuse me, only 60 percent pay, others do not pay, and you cannot cut their watter to make them pay, or ligth to force them pay, because law said cannot do that..if you do, you will procecuted and will pay a big money for the no honest neighboor that do not pay his obligations, our law, came from Italy, the same as Italy used in 1948...not working here... people cannot be arrested...if Universitary degree, prison is wonderfull and confortable, with air conditioning, television, freezer, and all stuff, also to poor ones is better to be arrested than free, because when inside prison can eat three times a day, outside cannot do that. 80 dollars income, and paying Uncle Sam a big money, almost all we have only to pay a small percentual, the one to correct variations of dollar and our money values and the total amount always the same, sometimes became bigger because we borrow money from Monetary International Foundations, and i remember not once, we do that to pay International Monetary foundations.... you see the damn game?
We guilty, corrupted did that, toke more money that can pay!... we are without air to leave!

Sorry Janeman to shock you this way, but because of no food, i think brain do not developed totally, they have problems to learn, to retain informations, and having good food nothing changes.... problem in first monthes, or first year...having some watter and some roots. No powder Milk, no Fruits, nothing more than hidrated carbon, carbohidrates, suggar in other form, only energy to move.

My people is not naturally stupid, they are special clever, too much i think, and when not honest, my God! create so clever plans to make dirty things that you will be astonished.

Mixing races we became more strong, not so pretty, but strong and clever and in special, peacefull and good heart people.

They do not want to learn, they do not like, and my maid cannot retain informations long time.... they asked me 2 or 3 times how to do this or that, she forget in minutes and asked again.... is a damaged brain Janeman, not normal.

I asked her what he eated when young, she told me coffee and this corn powder, then a asked about milk, she said they (family) do not like, never had, and about meet, she said sometimes chicken, but she only likes the bonds fritted too much till be black and burned with a lot of salt on it...population with very high blood pressure after 24 years old... something alike, not precise.

Now, our President, the one we elect with 60 milion votes, decided to help them...no work to the people, so, what he makes, a credit card, and something around 20 dolares (not sure) to each children in school.... this way, if you have 4 sons you reach the monthly income....no need to work, because already paid the minimum they cannot find, no work, and if work appear...why?, better have more children... they do not think children cost is higher than 20 dollares each one..... not a pre-concept, a rich one in his golden palace spitting on poor and thinking that is better, unfortunattelly the true is hard to me to say, hard to you to believe...better to think i am a bad man, because is the easy way to close our eyes related the incredible big differences in our world, USA with 8 or 10 strips fast Roads, and more others to return.... a lot of cars in garage, young boys having 2000 dollares in audio equipment.... differences too big, wide world differences... and when we know!.... all of us responsible if do nothing.

Carlos

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Carlos,

I am not shocked by what you describe, I think I know a bit of how this world works in this respect. What made me angry was the denigrating and disgracing tone describing those *stupid* people. I read your last post, and I salute you for helping your fellow citizens.

We should also realize that the price of a single black gate cap can feed a family in your country for a month. Just to put things in perspective. But I realize I'm as guilty as the next.

Jan Didden

Classd4, Janeman, Fitzpatrick and friends

We are scaping (i am) from the main object of the thread, this way, moderators will send this object, probable, to other place alike, of topic or something else. They are beeing very tollerant till now (my understanding)

Fitzpatrick, you get it fast!... congratulations, again you fitz!... how can you be so fast?

Canadian friend d4, we cannot do too much noise and bother neighboors here, even if they are noisy too. The reason why, is because my place, the Northeast were i am living now (born Rio de Janeiro city, french culture place), my place was Holland culture place and also portuguese because they are the main people that colognise this land (sorry english, colognise, cologne, do not know). I lived in the most violent place in Brazil, some places alike western, old american western, families figths till one family finishes entirely.... and gun figthers, and you can rent one of them for less than 350 dollares, and they came and kill you , this way, simple isn't it... so, bother neighboors can be dangerous here, because no law to protect, police normally only ask people to reduce volume, but inside house law protect you do to what you want.... and sound goes out from your house... but this is not considered here.... easy way, better than be disturbed, a bad man can pay and finish with your life.

Our main characteristics is to be good and peacefull...but the gun fighter, the pistol man, the killer ask you why to kill the man?... if you say he is bad and trying to give you orders, saying you cannot hear your sound equipment (an anjo information... a lovely anjo asking help!).... the killer say.... " i am already nervous, now i want to kill this bad man!"..... "where's the foto and adress, this damn bad man will not see tomorrow"... could you perceive the way things can be "modified" second the needs.....the bad turns innocent..... the innocent, disturbed by high volume music turns a Saint, the killer turns into a justice man.

I will not talk anymore about this subject, because out of main objectives of our forum, do not want to have problems to moderators (if they call the man i told you!???)

I put some post alike, "Do want to know how is Brasil" if something friends want to ask, i am at your orders, can call me there.

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.