Resolved - Feature not a bug Wiki Pages

This issue relates to a feature that is working as intended rather than it being something that is not working as intended
Look in Solid State forum and the last post under Sticky Threads is by Jason - The Solid State Wiki. Click on it and the post gives a link to the Solid State Wiki - which has a 404 error page not found. There is also a link to the diyAudio Wiki page with the same error result.

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Ok, I see.

The old site had link to the WiKi somewhere on the main site (I don't remember the exact details). I don't see any link, button or any other reference to the WiKi on the new site. Where did the WiKi go? Did it not make it to the new site? I made a few WiKi pages on the old site, and it would be a shame if they were gone...

The Old Wiki is in Archive at the bottom.
1641334852734.png

Ok, I see. I could even find my old tutorial/notes on the RTX-6001 analyser. Is there a good place where this could find a new home in the new system?

I feel that the whole idea of a WiKi is to be "a mess" (although in a good way). It seems the old and very-old WiKis started life as a nicely layed out "table of contents", which was supposed to be filled with content following the predefined structure. That never really worked out, because that's not how a WiKi works.