Why Would Anyone

Joined 2011
Paid Member
The one thing that can ruin a pizza faster than anything, for me, is too much meat.

Sausage, hamburger, pepperoni, ham... gross. Often all of these and more (bacon) all on the same pizza. Double-gross.

The only meat I put on pizza is grouse (which is the opposite of gross).

nezbleu - throw some pineapple chunks and goats' milk feta on that, and now you've got a pizza ;)

did someone just throw up in their mouth? :eek:

some chain is currently advertising what looks like a carnivore's delight - deepdish meat special, topped and wrapped with 15ft of bacon

now, I like bacon or Montreal smoked meat as much as the next vegetarian, but that's just a bit too much

here it is:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Joined 2011
Paid Member
My sister bought a stack of Little Caesar's pizza for my nephew's birthday party this past Wednesday. I took my own food...seriously.

I feel bad for my daughters. I raised them to appreciate very good food. The problem, of course, is that most people eat junk. When they go to birthday parties, they come home hungry.

"So, what did they serve?"

"Cheese pizza, and pepperoni pizza."

"Hungry?"

"YES!, what did you guys eat? Are there any leftovers?"

Yummy, yummy , yummy!

0 lactose, 0 soy, 0 cholesterol... what are they using for cheese on that thing ? :confused:

Btw, an Italian restaurant nearby has some nice ideas for pizze. One close to perfection (imho) is grated bottarga and grated lemon zests on a simple base of mozzarella. Or a mix of smoked mozzarella, smoked sausages and red peppers. They also serve a plate of pasta with stracciatella di burrata which is just to die for.

I suppose that what people in Cambridge think is a pizza. Best eaten with Birkenstocks on.

I've tasted it, it's better than you think (I know, that's easy). I'm waiting for vegan Epoisse, though the black stinky tofu is close.

@00940 - Filtered water, tapioca and/or arrowroot flours, non-GMO expeller pressed canola and /or non-GMO expeller pressed safflower oil, coconut oil, pea protein, salt, vegan natural flavors, inactive yeast, vegetable glycerin, xanthan gum, citric acid (for flavor), titanium dioxide (a naturally occurring mineral).

Not only do Daiya products taste just like cheese, they’re also just as easy to use.

Last edited:
My co-workers were just raving about how awesome it is.

There's no way I could eat that crap. Truly revolting.
\

Disgusting corporate swill.

I joke to my kids about the tourist frequenting the "trough's" (like
swine). All the hundreds of buffet's and undercooked fast foods
smell so nice as you walk down the strip. Eat some and visit
the potty real quick.

OS