Why Would Anyone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Mayonnaise is so much better than horrible tomato sauce

indeed.agreed

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

random

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

s-l1600.jpg

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Lookin' good! :eek:

Hey, I'll try (almost) anything once.

I had a roommate in college. He finally convinced me to try his absolute favorite... PEANUT BUTTER AND MAYONNAISE ON TOAST! Finally, I relented. He toasted the bread, topped it with a nice thick layer of peanut butter, and then spread a ~1/4" (6 mm) layer of mayonnaise on top top of that. I tried a (one) bite. :whacko:

I'll never try that again!

Lesson: Some things should never go in your mouth.

Looney

In the 1970's my grandmother was losing weight with no explanation. There was concern that she might blow away in a wind storm (This story is true)

Peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches were prescribed by her physician as an attempt to put some weight on her bones. It worked! My experience is that they are better with some iceberg lettuce.

A number of years ago I told the kids I once ate a soup plate of chili sauce with a spoon for a half dollar bet.

Next thing I know, the horrible sheits challenged me to empty a 25 fl. oz jar of SYPus in a single go.
Folks, don't try that at home, or anywhere else. But if you do, stay very close to the bathroom for 72 hours and continue to convince yourself there's life after death.

Last edited:
Don't be afraid of using a tortilla for your crust. First time you try, you'll know why it's an excellent alternative.

(digging way back here...sorry, and apologies to SY!) Interesting. We used to make "pizzadillas" (play on quesadillas) for the kids when they were young, started a year or two before this was posted. We still make them sometimes. They were pretty good. Not sure it qualifies for the Idea of Pizza, but it was an effective way to get nutrition into sometimes finicky kids.

The Brits have it worst?

Seriously? From a cultured arena such as DIYA?

Anyone who has doubts about another cultures food, would do well to seek out cuisine, rather than fast food.

P.S. white beans in homogenous tomatoesque liquid, AFAIK is an American innovation, that we have been saddled with.
Rather like Spam and other god awful ration foods.

We get all the poor quality US food imports here, and soon to be getting even more, it would seem.

Time to go vegan or something I guess.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.