Which speakers to build?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am looking to build my next pair of speakers. I currently have a couple pair of two ways that sound pretty decent but they just don't have enough bass and I have must moved to a new place with a larger living room so the need for more bass is more valid.

I have a few options here based on designs already available on the web. Let me know which one you like best. They are all within my budget.

1. Tony Gee's Galatica: Humble Homemade Hifi
Probably my favorite but the construction pretty daunting and I don't know the reward will justify the cost and time.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

2. Troels' DTQWT: DTQWT-mkII
The high efficiency is a plus but I've never made a TL speakers before and I don't know how easy it will be to tune the bass. I can tune the port of a base reflex to match the room but I don't know to do the same for a TL.
DTQWT_Ilpo_SE_2.jpg

3. Troels' Cyclop CYCLOP
Probably easier to make compared to other two.
cyclop2-max_01.jpg

4. Troels' Jensen: Jensen-
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Thanks in advance for your time and comments.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.