Which PCB for power supply?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am going to build ESP's P101 amplifier (150W into 8 Ohms, 400VA trafo) but I do not want to mess with creating my own PCB for the power supply. I found couple on Ebay that look decent but I would like to get your opinion if they are suitable for this amplifier.

board 1

board 2

Also, sellers do not provide schematic or BOM. How do I know what component values (be sides the main caps and rectifier) should I use? The blue board looks like it has only two additional capacitors but the other board has a lot more components. For the main caps I was planning on using 4x4700uF as recommended on ESP's website. Rectifier is going to be 400V 35A.

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
The green board looks to have an option to add a resistor and LED to show when each rail is up. Four small (e.g. 10nf/400vdc) caps across each diode in the bridge and two similar type caps at the DC output.

Resistor value to suit LED. Probably around 10k

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.