Where to get cheap Ferrofluid in Europe ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

Part Express sells cheap Ferrofluid for tweeters but because the custom taxes fees, cost is high (there is a minimal price for administrative fees with transporters even with low waight and amount of the good) !

Any good cheap sources in Europe but the pricey Tannoy FF kit ? I didn't find any with EBay in this part of the world !

Btw there is not too much viscosity grade, even Ferrotec which provides Part Express has no choice if you need small quantity (for your two drivers !)...

Thanks a lot for your inputs about FF and sources in Europe

Speakerrepairshop.nl
(search for Ferrofluid)

€29.99 for 2.5cc, per volume much cheaper than Parts Express but a bit of a waste if you only need it for two tweeters. I can't remember the shipping to Spain but I also ordered some surrounds and other stuff. It worked well to replace the gunk in a pair of 20-year old Morels, though I wasted almost half the bottle using a too thick dropper.

Cheers,

Cabirio

Speakerrepairshop.nl
(search for Ferrofluid)

€29.99 for 2.5cc, per volume much cheaper than Parts Express but a bit of a waste if you only need it for two tweeters. I can't remember the shipping to Spain but I also ordered some surrounds and other stuff. It worked well to replace the gunk in a pair of 20-year old Morels, though I wasted almost half the bottle using a too thick dropper.

Cheers,

Cabirio

I'm here for the same reason. 20 year old mdt-30s units that I just can't get right anymore.

If anyone has far too much on the shelf, I'm over here!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.