where to find switched pot


2016-04-27 12:12 pm
Hi, I am refurbishing a sugden A21 amp and need the on/off/volume pot, its a 250K log dual ganged[stereo] with mains switch, 1/4"shaft with flat. I have been searching online for a while with no results. Anybody got one? or know where i might locate one. Im in UK, thanks steve