Where to find parts - switches, selectors, pots, etc

I'm looking for one of those old-style power switches you'd find on equipment in the 70's and 80's. Let me see if I can describe the type...

It has a long throw. You have to move the "lever" from the bottom position to the top position over a distance of what is probably a full inch.

The "feel" of the switch isn't a "click." It's a smooth-as-silk transition from resisting you as you push up to the halfway point, then it wants to pull itself from the halfway point all the way up to make the connection and turn "on."

This is the type of switch I'm looking for. I may be eccentric, it may be hard to find, but it's important to me and I feel like I'm just gonna die if I can't find one like this.

Is there a supplier out there who would have such a thing?

Also, those turn-dials which would select your source input, like "tape" "AM/FM" - "Aux" - "Phono" etc, and balance and tone controls.

I'm looking for some pieces which are good quality, not junk, and have that classic "feel."

Also, where would I find a good selection of knobs to use with these? Ideally, I would like to find solid aluminum, not the plastic stuff which looks like metal but isn't.

If any of you know where I might find this stuff, let me know. Thanks!