Where to buy Geddes OS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I believe the closest you're going to get is a DDS ENG90. It's very close but not identical profile (more mouth-flare, I believe).

I made my own for 15" variants. I would not do it again, the work investment was significant. If I were designing something from scratch I'd look VERY closely at JBL 2384 and 2453H-SL. It's a relatively affordable combo that can work with relatively simple XO and has, most importantly, truly excellent performance, with near constant directivity and low distortion.

JpGg78Y.jpg

I have three or four of the QSC waveguides which are clearly oblate spheroidal.

Every once in a blue moon I'll put them on eBay and nobody buys them.

They're not in great shape; I've used them for a bunch of projects so there's nicks on them and glue on them.

I would happily put them in a box and ship them to anyone for $50. I need to check if I have three or four. I have at least three.

Pics and measurements courtesy of @augerpro : Horns and Waveguides - drivervault

It's the QSC 000106-gp

I believe the closest you're going to get is a DDS ENG90. It's very close but not identical profile (more mouth-flare, I believe).

I made my own for 15" variants. I would not do it again, the work investment was significant. If I were designing something from scratch I'd look VERY closely at JBL 2384 and 2453H-SL. It's a relatively affordable combo that can work with relatively simple XO and has, most importantly, truly excellent performance, with near constant directivity and low distortion.

saL8oI3.jpg

JBL 2384

d6IPucv.jpg

XGCYgJ5.jpg

Reminds me of the original "unitized image control waveguide" that I made, from eighteen months ago, that eventually became this : "Unitized" Image Control Waveguide

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.