where i can get the toroids for rockford 1001bd and 1501bd

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi, i recently got some amps with toroids problems like short circuit or making a noise and i need to replace those parts but i can not find a place online to buy it, or there any way to fix a toroid

help please

Last edited:
Is it producing voltage (approximately 80v - measured directly across the twisted red and black wires)?

Do you have a clean drive signal on the gates of the power supply FETs?

Did you replace the PNP driver transistors?

the amp works fine and plays audio, but you can hear the noise coming from the toroid....

i just need to know where i can find toroids for 800a2, 1001bd and the 1501bd... i have others amps with a short circuit on this part and i cant find this part no where

yes, is very rare for me too, but i checked everything of this amp in this case the 1501bd and it still draining current with both twisted cables pulled out and all power supply transistors working well. i have a friend that work with rockford amps for more years than me and he has 3 1501bd and 1 1001bd amplifiers with toroid problem, he told me that this problem used to happen when the amplifier received vibration of the bass.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.