Whats the LAST movie you have watched?

Just finished Doctor Sleep. I found it excellent. As I was watching it I kept wondering (spoiler alert) if it also was shot on location at the Banff Springs Hotel as the first movie, or if it was a soundstage or CGI. Google makes no mention of any location other than Georgia, so wow! good work on continuity!

To me Star wars felt like a weird paradox where the protagonists were overwhelmed by a number of succeeding events, very life threatening in theory i should precise, yet they handled single one of them like if getting the weekly trash out on the street.

i just couldn't «buy» this.

disney star wars mary sue =
giphy.gif

I'm going to watch Captain America Winter Soldier again tonight after reading about this...

An Algorithm That Grants Freedom, or Takes It Away

The 2014 movie plot is basically the same thing.

"Rogers and Romanoff enlist the help of former USAF pararescueman Sam Wilson, whom Rogers befriended, and acquire his powered "Falcon" wingpack. Deducing that S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Jasper Sitwell is a Hydra mole, they force him to divulge that Zola developed a data-mining algorithm that can identify individuals becoming threats to Hydra. The Insight Helicarriers will sweep the globe, using satellite-guided guns to eliminate these individuals."

Anyone have watch/ is watching The Witcher series?

Pretty well made for a Series! (i normally don't care for Series)

Very nice sceneries and backgrounds as well as generally good acting and dialalogues, if your into paranormal stories.

Last edited:
I just watched 1917 in cinema (as my mate works at Odeon and gets free tickets). It was amazing especially as it's filmed in such a way to look like just 2 continuous camera shots make up the whole movie. It's pretty amazing.
Technically though, I just watched Zero Theorum last night on computer so that would be the last one. Been trying to like Gilliam just because he's been trying so hard for so long and made some brilliant films (12 Monkeys, Fisher King), but I just can't say I liked it.

1968 Midsummer's Nights Dream, what more could you want Dianna Rigg and Helen Mirin in mini-skirts and Judy Dench in fig leaves. And Bilbo Baggins as Puck.

@scott. For those of us who grew up watching those actresses a little after their more salacious years, that description for midsummer Night's dream conjures up much worse images than you possibly meant.