What the hell is that ???

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A file from my cabinet.:D

Attachments

• xfile pass.jpg
    xfile pass.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,430
Ar! I give up matey!

It looks sort of like a schematic but with no recognizable electrical symbols. At any rate it is illegible. Say!... this isn't one of those "prank" post that everyone gets so mad about is it? Boy I'm glad I did not post it. May I sugest a free schematic capture program. Usually included with demo versions of Spice programs. I love the skull and cross bones. Maybe it will provoke some more pirate talk from that blackguard Captain Pass. Thanks for taking some of the heat off me for a change.

H.H. (Horatio Hornblower)

What the hell...

Dear Harry,I am not a pirat nor Mr Pass my captain,but....my ancestra were.We used to pirat ships on the oceans,especially in Atlantic or Baltic regions.Those times were hard,no pity for anyone and if you would have been in front of us,you.......can't imagine what would have happened to you.As I am not really french,but more likely from Brittany,and we used to pirat for ourselves and also under the King's authority.Then,when boats taken or burned,there was always a 1/4 hour reserved to "pillage".We virtually could take anything we wanted,kill,rape or torture in total liberty.....

Well,I'm not such a pirat.Something must have stayed with genetics,but I wouldn't pirat Mr PASS's highly praised inventions.This is why the drawing was not so "readable",on purpose.

You are free to think,but I always design my PCBs like that even most complex ones.I don't really like new toys PC can give.Perhaps it's a pirat habit.Well,see me like a pirat if you wish,but hope not you to meet me,or you will be skared!!!

Cheers I have another brick to burn

NAR

Hey NAR

You post a scheme with a skull and crossbones on it and you always have an "a r" at the bottom of the posts. So hence the pirate jokes start. Oh and Harry the drawing has the most important electrical symbol known to man - the Triangle with Exclamation mark ! The drawing was missing the appropriate compass and footprints arrrrr

Re:pirat

:D

What the word "caper" recalls to anyone...especially in Northern Europe!

I think I should never have put one of my drawings here.Nobody seems interested though.Well,the purpose was to show that it is possible to achieve logic PCB solutions just with a pencil on a paper sheet,even for assumed complex circuits.Just took me 15 minutes to draw it.

What are skull and bones for ?

Well,just to show a possible destiny for you if you attempt to build such a circuit...:eek:

I think I should never have put one of my drawings here.Nobody seems interested thoug

I was interested. I think the low key response was to discourage an "incident" over publishing one of Nelsons proprietary designs, which is frowned on here. Thank goodness it was practically illegible. There was enough there to let me figure it out. You have a couple of mistakes though. I wonder how Grey is making out with it? You are lucky that Captain Pass doesn't have you Keel Hauled!

I'm kinda leap-frogging the X series, going directly from the Alephs to the XA. I'll go back and work on X later for another project I have in mind but the XA combination topology (I'm calling mine Aleph-X to prevent any confusion with the real thing) is where my efforts are at the moment. I have been stealing bits and snatches of time to work on the circuit for the last week and a half, and have (with a nudge from Nelson...thanks Nelson) just about got it under control. If you'd asked me yesterday, I would have said totally knocked, but something occured to me this afternoon and I managed to try it quickly before coming to work. Initial results are promising. More soon (I hope).

Grey

Re: Re:pirat

nar said:
:D

What the word "caper" recalls to anyone...especially in Northern Europe!

I think I should never have put one of my drawings here.Nobody seems interested though.Well,the purpose was to show that it is possible to achieve logic PCB solutions just with a pencil on a paper sheet,even for assumed complex circuits.Just took me 15 minutes to draw it.

What are skull and bones for ?

Well,just to show a possible destiny for you if you attempt to build such a circuit...:eek:

Now it is your turn.

In danish the word "nar" stands for person(funny fool) who entertaned the KING in the middleage .. hahahahaha!!!

Hey i have nothing against you NAR... uuhhm i am tired and a bit annoyed ... Could you please chear me up with your funny dances!?!??

For you drawing... It is okay!, there is someone doing something sefull around here (But i hope it is not a Pass copy!?)

Was it you who put up the thing about matching FET's?? How is it going....

Sonny

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.