What are you drinking?

Probably one of the better things you can buy with $CDN12.

Attachments

• IMG_20190323_072719801.jpg
    IMG_20190323_072719801.jpg
    809.5 KB · Views: 126
Nothing wrong with Tito's. Currently enjoying a Canuckistan potato variation.

Tito's is corn based, so by some strict standards, perhaps not really a vodka? ;)

FWIW, a dinky little local distillery who just won an award for their small batch artisan gin Category Winner – Sheringham Distillery / Seaside Gin – World Gin awards 2019 also does a white wheat based Vodka. Both are very nice, but I actually prefer either the Phillips Fermentorium Stump Phillips Fermentorium – Stump Coastal Forest Gin | The Spirit of BC, or the Victoria Distillers Oaken or Empress Our Spirits – Victoria Distillers , and their Left Coast Hemp Vodka has a smooth oily texture that almost defies description, and is certainly more than suitable for a straight sipper.

edit: hmm, I see that Sheringham as recently added another botanical blend to their Gin family - Kazuki, which will definitely soon need a road test.

Spirits — Sheringham Distillery

Last edited:
My father in law doesn't drink, so he would regift me the bottles of XO brandy that were given to him, and I would regift them to others. I didn't like brandy until one day buying beer at the local liquor store I saw a bottle of XO locked in a glass cabinet and saw the price. I don't regift anymore.

Not this. Wife wouldn't allow it. Nor would my VISA limit. For sale at Costco in DC.

Kirkland Black

No wine or high-test at Costco in NJ -- corporations are limited to one license in the state. Wine at Costco in OH, no high test.

(I really like Costco, but you've got to "shop" the place. Got a Kirkland cashmere sweater for $100 a few years back, the exact same sweater at Saks was $1,500.)