What are you drinking?

couple oz. of Makers Mark Bourbon whiskey with about 5-6 oz. of ice and water.;)

The cheap whiskey is terrible. It makes my stomach turn. :ill: JD or JB or ET or "Ol' Panther...distilled yesterday".(reference Stooges):D If it tastes awful mixed with a little plain water, then it will taste awful mixed with anything. This goes for any liquor, therefore I rarely drink the stuff. Fine liquor is good but I normally prefer non-cheap beer. But sometimes I have to treat myself to some decent Bourbon, like Knob Creek or the Mark or some non-cheap rum. Terrible thing about Scotch is I like it too but it always gives me a terrible headache. :h_ache:

I have a choice between gin and tonic and home brewed wine !

Have the gin drinkers tried putting a chopped ( in three) green chilli and slice of lime and toppd with some fizzy lemon flavoured drink ? Tastes good. Depending on the chilli it could slightly burn your lips as you start the drink. It soon dies down! Some friends wait about 15 minutes and then remove the chilli pieces ( and seeds) before starting to drink. You need lots of ice too ! Some like to use crushed ice.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
John,

Pssst!...Don't say anything, but Cal's not really a Doctor.....Remember, Mum's the word.

Best Regards,
Terry

Sez who?? U R Juz begg'n for Cal to show up in this get up!!!!

(photo and mask credit to Alison Tabuai)

Attachments

• witch doctor mask Alison Tabuai.jpg
    witch doctor mask Alison Tabuai.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 108