Well, this is getting serious

Disabled Account
Joined 2019
If it is no smart indeed to buy a new car, it is not either to buy such old car cause the pollution they emitt for people, their cunsumption of the rare gas. The global warming as well.
Smart people now live in town and do bycycle or walk...which is certainly hard to understand as car is deep digged in the people consciousness. What you beleive to winn in one hand, you loose it in the other hand, think typhon, forest fire, breathing cancers and heart diseases, flying roofs cause the wind, nitbtalking about heat and water ressources.

As for the supply chain crisis, it is hard to understand why it is still a problem as tye world seems no to care from cv19 anymore (hide your old people). Is it asia demand for local markett ? Are commodities artificially increasing? Stupid stock exchange reaction, buy time to be supplied first ?
That is hard to understand cause here people (EC) do not buy car anymore (it dropped 25% in 3 years) and repair their fridge, tv, watching machine as a reaction to the global waste. But also here parts price are ridiculous high as gas.
Only the digital industry seems to resist as PCs are the new cars...
Anyway I feel your pain, I have a digital dac project delayed from 2 years cause some parts are delayed from fab.

Last edited:
Denver is supposedly averaging 100 vehicle thefts a day according to a news report. I mostly drive a 1991 Toyota Previa van with manual transmission. The most reliable thing I have owned.
Just needs cosmetic work.

Also the shifter may have one broken plastic part that makes it a little tricky to get it into reverse at times. Guess I will leave it that way.