Welcome to the brand new DIYaudio forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Hi,

Well, it's been a long time coming. My most sincere apologies to all concerned :)

Please let me know what you think of the forums, I hope that they help you to find what you are looking for, and keep in touch with fellow DIY enthusiasts around the world.

Best of luck.

Reactions: 1 user
Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
By the way, in case any of you were wondering, your 'ranking name' changes according to how many posts you make. The more posts you make, the higher your ranking...

The first two are:

DIYaudio neophyte (1-9 posts)
DIYaudio acolyte (10 posts)

Who knows what might be after that???? ;)

Thanks for your support in here, it's been great!

I will get off my bum and fix the directory in the near future (I know, promises, promises!).

Jason said:
Hi,

Well, it's been a long time coming. My most sincere apologies to all concerned :)

Please let me know what you think of the forums, I hope that they help you to find what you are looking for, and keep in touch with fellow DIY enthusiasts around the world.

Best of luck.

This above is the first post at www.diyaudio.com :cool:
post number 1 in topic number 1
10th October 2000 06:41

Code:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=1#post1

8 years have passed.
I once started one TOPIC about DiyAudio History
where I quoted some things from the beginning.

May be interesting to new members,
how the diyaudio.com culture was and has developed
and changed in some ways since the start.

For example, this web forum existed for a long time without systematic moderation.
I am sure I, and a few others, did contribute to make such a feature required :D

Lineup

lineup said:

For example, this web forum existed for a long time without systematic moderation.

Lineup
This has to do with size. Wait until that day your own forum has 100 000 members where a very few make life miserable for the rest. From what I can you you have have moderation from the start. If you don't want to say anything -> out you go. This isn't particulary nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.