Weeding out trolls

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Who is Harry Haller??

Hi there!

I have joined your community just some days ago, and I haven't experienced the hassle that Harry or whoever has caused.
I hope you won't suspect that I'm another troll or sockpuppet. :witch:

I was just surprised by the name that troll used.

Harry Haller is the name of the protagonist of Hermann Hesse's book "Steppenwolf" (btw, the famous rock band named themselves after this novel :bigeyes: )

perhaps somebody has read it?

I guess that most of you are already far enough p#ssed off, and nobody is going to read that book because a troll used that name.
Still, I find it quite interesting that he used it.

Steppenwolf

Whoops! forgot...

Attachments

• hh.jpg
    hh.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 338
Vacation or secret missions?

What do you mean exactly? Have you been on vacation or do you work for the goverment or military maybe? I will understand if you can't talk about it. I am afraid I don't quite understand your post. Perhaps you can let us in on your secret meaning without divulging any state secrets? I think one of the moderators in particular could use a loooong vacation though.

Thanks

Joe

HH still going strong

HBarske said:
I'd say it's kind of fun for him. And for us, too. As long as he doesn't seriously hurt anyone...I don't mind.
And, if he's starting to get "diffucult", Bernhard is going to stop him, be sure.
---
Holger

Personally I would prefer talking with him directly about Hesse (although I've read nothing else than the Steppenwolf).

But perhaps it's a part of his masterplan.

And hey, I Don't mind as well...........

guru?????? get real please!

I don't think he is a guru at all. Be careful not to taint your reputation by association with him though. He is a dangerous character and was banned for life for the protection and mental well being of you all. One does have to wonder how much damage one can do on a forum on the internet. He does promote electrical safety and has not called for an armed insurection against the powers that be.

"Bernhard is going to stop him, be sure." And he has dozens of times for what i have heard.

I do advise the more timid members to keep a safe distance from
thier monitors and to turn off the computer on ocassion to spend some time in the real world with actual people for a change.

Joe

P.S. Alice is too much a lady to converse with strange gentleman to whom she has not been properly introduced. She had a very strict upbringing and her father once pointed a shotgun at me for looking at her for a few seconds too long as I walked by her house one day.

Re: guru?????? get real please!

Joseph Knecht said:

I do advise the more timid members to keep a safe distance from
thier monitors and to turn off the computer on ocassion to spend some time in the real world with actual people for a change.

Don't worry, I'll keep in touch with the real world :D

Taking the dog for walk in heavy rain smells kinda..............reality, doesn't it?????? :snoopy:

Re: Re: guru?????? get real please!

bob4 said:
Taking the dog for walk in heavy rain smells kinda..............reality, doesn't it??????
I do beleive it was the Buddha who said reality is like a wet dog.
Or was that Charlie Brown? I always get them confused.

I miss HH. At least he didn't have a stick up his butt like some other members here.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.