• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Wanted: a couple of Pansonic WM60 or (61)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I live in Sweden so I'm a bit put off by the shipping costs from digikey, thought I might try this first before I order from there.

I'd settle for a couple of cartridges (3-4 is better), since these are so small it should be easy to send them in an ordinary letter (not too expensive even from the US right?) to minimize shipping costs.

Thanks for the tip, indeed it's way better to order from madaboutsound.com for less than 8-10 cartridges. I might go ahead and order a few.

Another option would be to arrange a europe group buy from digikey and aim for an order of 100+ cartridges to get a good price/cartridge, if there is enough interest in something like that.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.