• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

VRDN Boards Group Buy EU

@bhjazz
Many thanks for the info.

Then Roland had been active in the system in between and our request for more information has certainly not remained hidden from him.
Of course there can be living situations, which can explain all this...
Our "VRDN Boards Group Buy EU" has started so nicely and I don't want to lose my hope for a happy outcome.

Possibly, but if the system shows he was here then he likely could have responded. Otherwise, it has been over a month.

If anyone in the EU is interested in starting over and ordering the boards from JLCPCB, please contact me and I would be happy to help you navigate the process of ordering.

Hello to all GB participants,
I have to apologize to you all for not getting in touch until now.
I have a very serious family medical emergency and have not been here for the past few weeks. I don't want to burden you with that, just for understanding.

I will start shipping tomorrow and hope to be able to send everything by Monday.

• Thank You
Reactions: 4 users