• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

VOX AC120 4 sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi folks,

I wanted to ask if anybody of my german fellow members is interested in buying my VOX AC 120 Combo. It is unfortunately damaged.
A part called "Ausgangsübertrager" is broken (sorry, didn't find any translation). apart from that the amp is in good condition (in respect to the age), one year ago a complete new set of Ruby Tubes was built in, it has two Fane 12" speakers. Apart from the tubes, I believe the parts are still more or less all original. Before it got broken, the amp made a hell of a noise. I additionally plugged a Hughes & Kettner 4 x 12" in, and believe me, it blew away everything, and still sounded great!!!!!

If anybody is interested, mail me

bob

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.