vintage VOXSON H305 schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Voxson H-305 schematic. He says he is not selling it,he just wants $10 to cover the cost of the envelope the stamp and the photocopy? and $10 to send it by email because it is two pages? Oh and because it is hard to get! He got the schematic free through the goodwill of someone else! Well you get the picture.

Voxson H-305 schematic. He says he is not selling it,he just wants $10 to cover the cost of the envelope the stamp and the photocopy? and $10 to send it by email because it is two pages? Oh and because it is hard to get! He got the schematic free through the goodwill of someone else! Well you get the picture.
Probably this...gentleman is used to offend people (he sent me a very "polite" email) and has a lot of free time available.
I always knew that time is money and reward is a must.
Never loose again my time to make favours to unknown people.
dr. Bruno Zappaterra, Italy

As I am an AIRE senior member and I'm in frequent aquaintance with its secretary, I will ask for it and make it available to Redrooster FREE OF CHARGE, as soon as we'll meet.
I just feel ashamed as an Italian for behaviours like the previous post.

Joined 2009
Paid Member
As I am an AIRE senior member and I'm in frequent aquaintance with its secretary, I will ask for it and make it available to Redrooster FREE OF CHARGE, as soon as we'll meet.

Thank you Orit,That is the spirit,we are all here to help each other out! The very principle the site is based on,if you could help me with the schematic it would be greatly appreciated.Thanks again.Redrooster.

strange but true, this gentleman (redrooster) ...thanks to me...

Strange but true...life is this, this...gentleman (again, he sent me an email with very heavy offences...I can quote it!) after a year of useless quest for his VOXSON H 305 schematic...found it thanks to my search and now I also get reproaches from another chap.....who cannot know all the story!
I am frequently in need of schematics and never knew they are free to everybody...I always had to pay for them with very few exceptions!
In the end I find it correct...unless there is an exchange of mutually useful info or something alike....
Anyway mine was not a trade...simply a request for a little reward and refund for postal costs to send it to Austalia!
Probably this gentleman does not imagine that before finding AIRE I had to spend much time to find somebody in the web who had this schematic available!
He spent a year without success....I find what he wants in a couple of days and what I get back:
Offences and nothing more.

Again, I will never do any favor to anybody...unknown, unpolite, unfair and scrooge too!
dr. Bruno Zappaterra
Ferrara, Italy

PS for ORIT:
poichè sono anch'io un ingegnere e sono anche italiano, la prossima volta mi può anche scrivere in italiano...per informarsi meglio prima di vergonarsi di qualcosa che lei non conosce al 100% e...dulcis in fundo...sputtanarmi gratuitamente!
Ma come si permette?
Si informi di come le cose sono andate!
E si vergogni lei!

never do a favor to a stranger!!!!!specially if he reports false things!

COME ON!!!!
I never asked 10+10 US$!
Next time read better my first post!
ANTIQUE RADIO is really asking 5 euro each schematic and you must send them a letter!!!!
I could not remember that I asked it to A.I.R.E. too and they are very kind and generous!!!
But, again, in the end, every effort or favor should deserve a reward...or not?
Maybe this gentleman (!) , redrooster, is used to get free things only!
And good luck of not having another year to uselessly spend another year for a schematic!
dr. ing. Bruno Zappaterra, Ferrara, Italy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.