• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Vintage Peerless 3-25 Alnico speaker kits Woofers, Midranges, tweeters and crossovers 8 of each.

I have the parts from the Early Alnico Peerless 3-25 speaker kits I have 8 of the Peerless CM120W 12" woofers, 8 of the Peerless G50MRC midrange, 8 of the Peerless MT20HFC tweeters and 8 of the correct Peerless 3 way crossovers they are all-in very good condition having been in cabinets all of their lives. These are pretty efficient and reproduce vocals
confusingly well. I can't tell people what they sound like or if they will like them, these are probably going to appeal to someone familiar with the speakers or with good Alnico
speakers from that era. I am willing to sell the kits in sets, buy one pair 2,3 or 4 , pair. I ship to the continental USA one pair shipped for $250 2 pair $450 all 4 pair shipped $800 These are all rated as 8ohm and all test at an average of 7.8 with very little deviation from that Im open for trades but it would have to be pretty unique.

• IMG_4142 (2).JPG
    IMG_4143 (2).JPG
    IMG_4144 (2).JPG
    IMG_4145 (2).JPG
    IMG_4146 (2).JPG
    IMG_4147 (2).JPG
    IMG_4149 (2).JPG
    IMG_4150 (2).JPG
    IMG_4153 (2).JPG
    IMG_4156 (2).JPG
    pabs1.jpg

Attachments