• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Vienna Acoustics- Beethoven $2,295.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosewood finish
I Will personally Deliver the speakers to most points in the North East & Mid-Atlantic (this will save you considerable $). These are Floor Standing Speakers (4 ohm). Great Dynamics, Sweet Upper Mid-Range, and Excellent Bass Definition. Single Ended Binding Posts, four carpet Piercing Spikes. Each Speaker is composed of: Two Woofers, Two Mid-range, and One Killer Silk Dome Tweeter. The combined effect could corrupt a Bishop! These Speakers have been treated with TLC - never pushed anywhere near their limits, never subjected to distortion, or any other damaging signals. The ONLY reason I am willing to give these up is because I am changing to a single-ended low watt mono block amps and will need very high efficiency speakers. You will simply love these babies for the richness of presentation, detail, imaging, and appearance. I have reduced the price so to obtain a quick sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.