• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Vfet 2sk79

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Kasey 197
I have few more pairs.Not tightly matched < 10% Idss matched.Will send the PM.

Sound Happy
These are genuine sony brought from japan.Will post the picture tomorrow.

Best regards
Joshvi

Hope all is ok but we have some strange surprises with v-fets in the past.
Picture of 2SK79 curves on tracer are the one and only garantie
if not they can look fine but can be ordinary jfets with engraved reference for example.
Hope diyers send us more feedback.
:scratch:

Hi Soundhappy,

Okay ,I will plot curves.may take one or two days.

If you are mentioning the 2sk180 issues,I don't think they are fake or damaged.They are devices with higher pinchoff voltage and transconductance.These devices are designed for switching applications,not linear as 2sk77 or 2sk60 @ lower voltage.So not good for low voltage,no feedback application like SIT.
I have 2sk180,2sk180C and 2sk180D with me from different suppliers.2sk180D shows lower pinchoff voltage and better linearity.

Okay I will do the curve tracing within 1-2 days to keep you happy :D

Best Regards
Joshvi

Today I plotted the curves.I think all are fine,linear devices.Have a look.

Attachments

• DSC00867.jpg
    DSC00867.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 318
  • DSC00870.jpg
    DSC00870.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.