Velodyne F1800RII schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm trying to fix my Velodyne F1800RII subwoofer where once it's switched on, it will produce a low to loud humming sound for about 20 seconds, then it will produce a loud pop, and then it'll repeat itself; the whole time the front LED color is showing green, not red.

What I have done so far:
1) I have already taken out the back plate/amp and from a visual inspection, nothing looks out of place. For example, I did not see any busted capacitors although I could not tell if the Class D amplifier is operational or not because it's located inside the aluminium shape "can".
2) I have searched this web site to see if this issue had ever been discussed but could not find any.
3) I have contacted Velodyne to see if they could send me a schematic. After a week, I was informed that they no longer have the schematic for this model.

So, I'm wondering if any member here have a schematic of Velodyne F1800RII that you could share. Worse case scenario, I'll try to fix it without a schematic; please chime in to provide some pointers. Thx.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.