USB active XO alternatives?

RPi4 + CamillaDSP + USB audio gadget driver

I'm working on a script to set such a system up automatically. The idea is to start from a clean raspberry pi OS and then run the script to download and install l everything. What's missing now is the setting up of systemd services to have camiladsp and the GUI start on boot.
At the moment I'm busy finishing up the 1.0.0 release, but once that's done I'll get back to this.

Henrik: Thanks for your effort. I still have to submit the multirate patches (final version under review now) and hopefully a patch for the stream start/stop notifications (most likely using the Playback/Capture Rate control events). I have addressed several notable USB experts directly with the method options (apart of my mailinglist posts), so far no real response. But it will give in :)

Most all multi-channel USB DACs are limited to 192kHz or less, sans the exaSound DACs which support up to 384kHz. ExaSound supposedly wrote their own USB firmware/drivers.

I think i have nothing higher than 192kHz/24bit. The 2ch SMSL Sanskrit DAC I'm using now seems to handle those fine. The multichannel Asus Xonar U7 also accepts the format (from memory), but the HW performance is not really at that level.