USA supplier for 41Hz?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
There are no "distributors" so to speak. It is a small outfit with only a few employees.

Shipping depends on the value of your order....

Cart value $US 0 to 23.99 = Shipping & handling $US 5
Cart value $US 24 to 59.99 = Shipping & handling $US 7
Cart value $US 60 to 199.99 = Shipping & handling $US 10
Cart value $US 200 and up = Shipping & handling (insured express mail) $US 20

US Distributor? Come on....!

I ordered last week with PayPal on their website. They shippened my order the next day and 2 days later my order arrived. Good service...if you want security...add the insurance option for your shipping...then you get a tracking number for postal tracking.

2 days from sweden to germany? Wow. A friend of mine in canada told me...his Amp took 5 days for delivery. Its also fast!

regards

Alan

Be careful to make a big order (more than $200) as it might take forever before you recieve your stuff because of US custom.

Last year, I ordered 16 channel Amp5 plus some other stuff and it cost more than US$600.00, It's been hold by the custom broker in Iowa or Ohio for almost three months and they are asking for my phone number initially and then later for my copy of income tax return. I told them forget it and send it back to the sender.

I emailed Jan from 41Hz that he will recieve the package and then he sent me the new packages and breakdown amount.

Joe

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.