• The swap meet forum is for private non-commercial transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale UK: Troels Gravesen Speakers ScanSpeak Discovery-3WC-MkII in Baltic Birch Enclosure

Things you have for sale.
Troels Gravesen Speakers ScanSpeak Discovery-3WC-mkII in a baltic birch multiply enclosure (surface so far unfinished).
Detailed info about the speaker available on Troel's hompage troelsgravesen.dk

GBP 599 (for the pair) for self-collectors in the UK (or plus fuel cost if I deliver and you don't live too far away from Milton Keynes).

These speakers wwere built from a kit from Jantzen Audio in Denmark (level 2 crossover parts).
The enclosure has been built from baltic birch 18mm. The surface is so far unfinished and the buyer can decide if they just want to put lacqeur on top or a veneer.

Comes with the original instructions from Troels.

Scanspeak drivers are
D2608/913000 tweeter
15W/8434G00 mid range
22W/8534G00 woofer

The crossover is built from parts of that Jantzen kit. The upgraded binding posts are the components that did not come with the kit.
I also have applied L-pads for the mid and high range, but you can unplug those if you like the original sound better.

because of the weight and fragile nature I cannot ship these speakers via post.
Collection in Milton Keynes is an option, I also can deliver by car within a range of 200 miles around Milton Keynes (at fuel cost).

DSC09738.JPG
Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 16.24.21.png
Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 16.24.57.png
DSC09734.JPG

Reactions: 2 users