• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

UK: 4 x Seas L22 RNX4/P Drivers with Cabinets

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
4 x Seas L22 RNX4/P Drivers with cabinets.

Due to a change in driver choice on a DIY project I'm working on, these are for sale with the pair of cabinets thrown in free of charge.

Cabinets lined with dedshete and stuffed with lambswool. 1 1/4" thick cabinet walls throughout, extensive bracing including driver magnet braces to help reduce colouration.

These can be used as either subs or simply bass cabinets, response is from 20hz upto what I'd recommend as 600hz maximum crossover.

Data Sheet on Drivers:

http://www.seas.no/seas_line/woofers/H1208.pdf

Finally drivers are 3 months old, perfect condition and fully run-in (>100hrs usage)

£200 for all 4 including the cabinets.

Pic of cabinet with drivers installed:

Attachments

• jhlkjss.jpg
    jhlkjss.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 540
Hi Ant,

I resent the dosh via PayPal a few days ago but included the PP fees this time, the payment is still marked unclaimed accouring to my PP account so I just wanted to check you got the PP email OK?

Would you let me know please and if it hasn't landed, I'll send it again.

Mike.

Hello.... ShinOBIWAN, are you there?....

It's been over a week now and the second PayPay payment hasn't been accepted, I haven't had an answer back from either of my emails....

Forgive me if I seem impatient please but are these still available for sale?

Have you received the payment or either of my emails?

If I don't hear from you shortly, I'll assume you have changed your mind about selling them or there has been some sort of complication.

Not having a pop at you, I'm sure you are busy or there is another reason for your lack of any contact but it would be nice to know what's happening rather than just having my payment dangling about in cyberspace. :)

Yes, it's school holidays here.

I'm not having a go at him or trying to hassle him anything like that. :)

It's only that I want to check what has happened to the PayPal payment, I don't want it to have got lost in the system or messed up or anything like that.

If the PayPal email hasn't got through then ShinOBIWAN may think I haven't paid.

I just want to check everything has gone through OK, that's all :)

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
quickshift said:
Yes, it's school holidays here.

I'm not having a go at him or trying to hassle him anything like that. :)

It's only that I want to check what has happened to the PayPal payment, I don't want it to have got lost in the system or messed up or anything like that.

If the PayPal email hasn't got through then ShinOBIWAN may think I haven't paid.

I just want to check everything has gone through OK, that's all :)

Hi again Mike,

Sorry for not replying earlier but I've been away and only had Internet Cafe access so never checked this thread since the last time we spoke you said that you would be sending a cheque which I had hoped would be here when I arrived back.

What a mess this is. I have nothing showing in my paypal account at all. The only thing from you that I have is the original payment that I refused thanks to paypal's excessive commision, other than that nothing else.

Shall we just do this the old fashoined way and send me a cheque? It would be much easier.

Hi Ant,

Ah, understood. :)

I saw your posts on here but hadn't heard back from you so wondered what was going on.

Can we have one last crack at PayPal please? I'll cancel the current payment and send it again including the fees if that's OK?

If that fails or you would prefer a cheque anyway, I'll pop one in the post.

I'll wait to hear from you.

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
quickshift said:
Hi Ant,

Ah, understood. :)

I saw your posts on here but hadn't heard back from you so wondered what was going on.

Can we have one last crack at PayPal please? I'll cancel the current payment and send it again including the fees if that's OK?

If that fails or you would prefer a cheque anyway, I'll pop one in the post.

I'll wait to hear from you.

Cheque is fine Mike and preffered if possible.

If you need my details again let me know.

Intelonetwo said:
What about the cabinets? :)

It would be pratically impossible for me to send the cabinets to you in the US. Altogether they weigh in at around 80kg for the pair then they'll need to be shipped on a pallet because of the size, Not to mention the fact that I really can't see anyway to protect them without building custom shipping crates which would add more weight.

I shipped an SVS sub from the states and that cost me around $300 for shipping, these weigh quite a bit more and are certainly larger.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.