Ugly face contest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
nobody special said:
Dan,
Nice Shadow... does the wife ride a VLX?
You gotta like a Honda guy!
-NS
'71 CB350
'95 Magna
'99 Shadow ACE 750
'95 ST1100

'97 vlx. Nice bike for a woman her size (115#, 5'2")
'99 Aero, I hear they're not making it anymore.
'81 CB750 Custom (for sale). Love them 750-4's.

New ones are going down hill! Colors are poor, and fenders on the new VLX are ugly! Hope they turn it around before too long! Although the VTX's Retro with mags are nice! (Hope to have one soon. :)

-Dan

/me

Attachments

• nielsio__.jpg
    nielsio__.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 672
Anyone else?

Hello,
is there anyone else who will contribute
THE PHOTO
before we start voting for

Ugly Face Contest
- winner -

/halo - has some idea, who will get his vote
(halo is not in this contest - halo is a Real Beauty)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
halo looks something like this - in male shape:

Attachments

• sample5a.jpg
    sample5a.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 585
Founder
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Sorry about the NFC thing :goodbad: a friend actually did that for me a while ago as a joke, but its about the only decent digital picture I have and I felt it about time to stick my head out. Its a lot funnier with the real details - you don't notice the special conditions till the second look. And yes, all the details are 'shopped :)

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2003
No nonsense

This photograph was taken a while ago. I made the mistake of leaving the prints on my desk at work while I went to breakfast. An hour later, photocopies were everywhere warning everyone of the dire consequences of upsetting the mad axeman...

Incidentally, I notice that almost everyone has a beard.

A little story to go with the photo: The next day, I went into a pub full of squaddies. I was wearing my usual biking jacket (couldn't afford more than one jacket), jeans, and T-shirt. The squaddies* parted to let me get to the bar.

Women asked to feel it. (The dome.)

* squaddies = Army = GIs or Privates.

(I don't believe the trouble I'm having with this post, talk about two/three countries separated by a common language!)

Attachments

• skinhead2.jpg
    skinhead2.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 478
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.