Ucd180 Help needed!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2004
Thanks for the reply. Do you mean the speaker load? The transformer is runing at 42 volts. The amps are attached to the bottom of a case that i made. I have not pushed the amp and they both did the same thing turning off and on but now they dont turn on at all. I have checked all my connections via the diagrams twice before hookup..

additional UcD180ST question

I am a super noob in electronics, and didn't find my answers in a faq or in my searching last night. I am assuming that most people are more advanced so my inquiry is bone-head noob! I am not a complete novice, just a UcD novice.

so if I have a nice 120VAC/42V transformer, that 42V feed into the power supply will be too much - I didn't get that from the data sheet - well, that is good to know

so I couldnt go 120>trans/42V>UcD180ST

and I couldn't go 120/trans/42v>UcD STpower supply> 180ST

but more like 120V>transformer>30V>Ucd ST power supply>180St
is that correct?

I thought I saw the max input for the PS was 42V, and I thought my transformer 42V output would work -

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.