• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

UAC-1 FIFO USB audio interface

It's a usb audio interface use UAC1 way , different from normally synchronous or asynchronous ,It‘s use synchronous mode and a big FIFO .

The UAC1 interface has two OSC (22.5792 and 24.576MHZ)for audio ,and a NDK 10MHZ OCXO for MCU work (STM32H7B0).

There are RCA SPDIF output ,HDMI(I2S over HDMI)output , four SMA output DATA/LRCLK/BCK/MCLK .

Because of UAC1 mode,it only supports 44.1/48/88.2/96KHZ PCM,but much more better than many UAC2 machine ,I use it to listen apple music ,is very suitable.

6.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Hello good day, do you go by Million Audio aka "傳說中的藏精閣"on taobao? I recently purchased the UAC-1 from a reseller on Aliexpress and although it seems like a great product mine unfortunately shipped with no 4sma output only spidif and I2S. I have an RDAC-1 that you seem to have discontinued I was hoping to use the UAC-1 with it since it only takes 4sma in. Do you perhaps offer an I2S to 4sma cable? Thank you for your time!

Hello good day, do you go by Million Audio aka "傳說中的藏精閣"on taobao? I recently purchased the UAC-1 from a reseller on Aliexpress and although it seems like a great product mine unfortunately shipped with no 4sma output only spidif and I2S. I have an RDAC-1 that you seem to have discontinued I was hoping to use the UAC-1 with it since it only takes 4sma in. Do you perhaps offer an I2S to 4sma cable? Thank you for your time!
Yes , UAC1 has no 4SMA now , you should use HDMI i2s only , I suggest you buy our 38Q2M DAC