• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Twited Pear For Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
I sell for best offer:

Counterpoint I/V don't operate seem will be a diode but not sure, one channel replaced with a new BB OPA4227PA & two news Elna Silmic II 100uF 25V, also sell 1 new BB OPA4227PA to replace the other channel & a pair of Silmic II so both channels will be identical.

Ballsie Lite Balanced to SE, new unused, I recently bought the new Legato that includes the Ballsie balanced to single ended.

Metronome, used few time, after buying the B II never used.

Also we can trade for old Buffalo II in mint condition

Attachments

• FSCN1455.jpg
    FSCN1455.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 429
  • FSCN1458.jpg
    FSCN1458.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 418
  • FSCN1460.jpg
    FSCN1460.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 414
  • FSCN1462.jpg
    FSCN1462.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 410
Last edited:
Well I could do that but I don't want to disappoint you ;)
Let's see. New it costs $ 75,-. One (1) euro exchange course is $1,39 at the moment. (they announce this on the Dutch news every morning... )
So $ 75,- divided by 1.39 is € 55,-. Do you still agree? So let's say € 35,- for a used Metronome? (ex. shipping)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.