Turned my diy passive volume knob into a Harmonic generator

pic of my completed Harmonic generator ...best 8 bucks i ever spent, sounds amazing!..thank you Mr Nelson Pass.(y)

Attachments

• IMG_1686.jpg
    IMG_1686.jpg
    803.1 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_1685.jpg
    IMG_1685.jpg
    784.5 KB · Views: 235
I am not getting any other options but this :-

"DHL Express Duties & Taxes Paid (Shipping: $38.61, VAT/Duty/Customs: $9.79)" A total of $56.39. I have cleared it all and tried again and I get the same thing. Seems strange for1 PCB. I will put a message on the DIYstore questions thread.

Reactions: 1 user
I am not getting any other options but this :-

"DHL Express Duties & Taxes Paid (Shipping: $38.61, VAT/Duty/Customs: $9.79)" A total of $56.39. I have cleared it all and tried again and I get the same thing. Seems strange for1 PCB. I will put a message on the DIYstore questions thread.
Switzerland and DHL are in Europe, UK is not.

That said, impressed by Mr Nelson Pass´s kind offer. :)

As of:
As an engineer with background in pro audio I always wonder why people don't use shielded cable in these DIY projects.......
agree, but here a full metal, shielded box was used, so not that necessary.

On post #10 a link to his Email address was shown, maybe you should write there instead of an open Forum?

Also I guess it was posted on regular mail, not super duper express high speed one?
jm2c
I did send him an email asking how it may have been sent etc but had no response. I am sure he is a busy man and the last thing I would do is pester him. If this draws a blank then I walk away.

Reactions: 1 user