• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tubes!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi folks,

I have a line on a decent amount of audio tubes (mix NOS/used). If there's more interest, I can add to the list here.

Right now I have a pair of Sylvania JAN-CHS 6SL7GT / VT-229 collecting dust. Used/test matched.

$25 + shipping.

Cheers!

Attachments

• 6sl7gt.jpg
    6sl7gt.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 336
There seems to be a misunderstanding. I woke up with an email box flooded with requests for my tube list...

** I do NOT have a tube list **

I have a line to a guy with a pile, he sends them. I don't really know all that he has.
(requests for list will go unanswered)

What is for sale now will be here ;)

Cheers!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.