• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

tubes for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
6bl7gta

these are RCA brand....i opened up all 5 boxes and found that 2 of these tubes have small cracks around the base. i dont know if they will still work or not. but ill let you have all 5 for $25 and if the 2 cracked ones work use them and if not ,trash them. but 3 look to be good for sure. and are brand new.

and yes i do take paypal.

and i am looking for that 6ca4 still....

P.S. I recently received some tubes from Jeff as I bit early. Jeff is a sincerely nice guy and spent some time explaining the conditions and choices in tubes I could pick from. We then proceeded to chat a bit about other stuff too. Jeff shipped super fast and very well packed. The tubes I got were in excellent condtion and the prices were very reasonable. I can highly recommend doing business with Jeff and will again myself soon enough.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.