Tube Noob Voltage Question

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Redrawn Layout

Hi all. I've attempted to re-draw the Organ Mate Reverb circuit as a tag/turret board. Attached is a PDF including my drawings and the original schematic. This is my first attempt at this: the drawings look good (I'm a graphic designer) but the circuit may be wrong.

A few FYIs. There doesn't seem to be an R14 on the schematic, and my drawing mixes schematic view and parts layout style. I've also left out the heater wiring. I'd really appreciate some more experienced eyes to fact check this!

A few questions: Is there anything on the tag board that will interfere with the components nearby? I laid it out mostly in the order the components appear on the schematic, but I did shove R20 & R21 on the left to avoid a long jumper from one end to the other. Does placement matter since this is essentially all a preamp?

Thanks again guys!

Attachments

• reverb-tagboard.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 42

PRR

Joined 2003
Paid Member
> the drawings look good (I'm a graphic designer)

Yes; but as an electronics tech I dislike mixing functions. There's an audio path. There's a B+ system. There's a heater system. I really dislike how the grounds on the heater resistors were drawn out in random ways. _I_ would assume the B+ and heater AC windings come from a transformer, and not need that drawn-out. (Yes, to train my less-experienced workers I would have to draw that.)

Attachments

• Organ-Mate-42.gif
    Organ-Mate-42.gif
    25.9 KB · Views: 58
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.