• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Troels Gravesen DTQWT + Center

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Im selling my DTQWT mkII and the 8008 Center.
Preferably im sellling them in pieces or if you want the cabinets you need to come and pick them up in Umeå Sweden

Sorry no shipping to US

prices are:
Tweeter: 3x Audax TW 034 50EUR Each
waveguide: 2x 80EUR for both
Midrange: 4x Jantzen JA8008 180EUR Each
Midrange: x1 Seas MCA12RC 35EUR
Woofer : 4x Eminence Deltalite II 2510 120EUR Each

For Pictures go to http://www.minhembio.com/SHURE/359844/

Last edited:
They are good speakers and I have been happy with them. Usually I only had speakers for maximum 2 years and these I had for almost 3 years now so its time for a change =)
My new have Accuton C173-6-090 as a midrange and I consider them a step up, but a step up in price also.

They are good speakers and I have been happy with them. Usually I only had speakers for maximum 2 years and these I had for almost 3 years now so its time for a change =)
My new have Accuton C173-6-090 as a midrange and I consider them a step up, but a step up in price also.

DTQWT's seem interesting for me mainly for the high sensitivity as I own a 15 W tube amplifier. They seem like a nice fit for tube amps.

I have added pictures on the crossover.
I have reused the caps in another project so they are missing, 1uF, 5,6uF and 6,8uF.
The cost to replace them would be around 130eur for jantzen superior.
Other than that they are complete, c core coil for the bas and wax coils for the tweeter and midrange.
Im thinking around 180eur?

Hej Shure!

Jag läste att du tycker att det är dags att byta högtalare. Jag har ett förslag.
Jag sitter på ett par jättebra högtalare i högblank svart som dina. De hade ett nypris på 40.500 sek. De spelar fantastiskt bra och jag har tidigare inte haft en tanke på att byta bort dom. De heter Energy Veritas 2.4i slankare än dina och något högre. Jag har haft dom i vårt tidigare vardagsrum på 30 kvadratmeter och där spelade dom fantastiskt. Efter det att vi nu har bytt hus till ett hus med öppen planlösning, där kök, matvrå och vardagsrum är på 62 kvadratmeter tillsammans så har min 300B rörförstärkare med sina 2x8,5 watt fått det lite svårt att få till botten på basen. Mina högtalare har en känslighet på 90db vid 8 ohm. Om jag fått rätt information så är dina på 94db vid 8ohm och det att du har två 10" basar så borde din högtalare klara mitt "stora" rum bättre, att dom också är blanksvarta som mina skulle också tilltala mig och inte minst min fru. Dina är ju förståss "lite maffigare i storleken, kanske inte så hustruvänliga.
Kan mitt förslag vara något som tilltalar dig?
mvh
Eive Skoog
Onsala
mejladress: eiveskoog@hotmail.com

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Shure Hi!

I read that you think it is time to replace the speaker. I have a suggestion.
I sit on a couple of great speakers in gloss black as yours. They had a new price of 40.500 sec. They play wonderfully well and I have not previously had a thought of replacing them away. They called the Energy Veritas 2.4i slimmer than you and slightly higher. I have had them in our previous living room of 30 square meters, where they played fantastic. After we have changed the house into a house with an open floor plan, where the kitchen, dining and living room is 62 square meters together so my 300B tube amp with its 2x8,5 Watts got it a little difficult to get to the bottom of the base. My speakers have a sensitivity of 90dB at 8 ohms. If I had the right information so your at 94dB at 8ohm and there you have two 10 "subs so should your speakers do my" big "room better, that they also are glossy black as mine would also appeal to me, especially my wife. your are of course the "little maffigare in size, maybe not so friendly wife.
Can my proposal to be something that appeals to you?
mvh
Eive Skoog
Onsala

English please.

dave :cop:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.