• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

TPA3255, TPA3251, PSU for this amps

TPA3255.

1x torroidal current transformer isolated Small low impedence graphene doped double insulated laminate 24v secondary.

1x isolated Gan Fet driven high frequency high voltage regulated ac to dc rectified to 48vdc
Graphene super capacitor bank rated for 600W clean DC voltage source.

I like isolated components for electical noise isolation and greater options of use and design.

Last edited:

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-11-19 at 13.40.00.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-11-19 at 13.40.00.jpeg
    150 KB · Views: 419
Joined 2019
Paid Member
Vitaliy, once I actually mounted the amp in its case the brightness of that LED wasn’t so bothersome at all...LOL... ;>). ..... but, purple is not a displeasing color by any means. :D

I’ve seen all your orders piling onto your list. Fame has its costs...hahahahaha

Pete

Joined 2019
Paid Member
drMordor: If I wanted to put a 12V fan inside my case with your all-in-one 3255 amp will it be ok just to use the boards +15V & GND secondary out pins and use a LM7812 before the fan? I’d use the minimal recommended setup (0.33uF cap IN to GND and 0.1uF cap OUT to GND). No need for a whole regulated LM317 or LM7812 circuit out from the 15V pins I’m presuming?

Thanks, Pete